I purchased a refrigerator at Brandsmart USA online for its price.The order was processed with a delivery date on the next Friday.

On Thursday prior to the delivery at around 2pm, they called and said it would be delivered between 1:30 and 5:30pm. So, I prepared the kitchen area to receive the unit the next day by moving the old refrigerator to the garage. Not an easy task. At around 8pm, they called again and said that they won't deliver because it is coming from FL.

I was pissed. I called them back to find out what the heck is going on. They said it is not out of stock and tried to sell another refrigerator at a higher price. It was normally priced less than what I purchased.

I was pissed again. So, I asked when I can expect the delivery of my order and got a vague answer of 2-4 weeks. I pressed to get more concrete schedule and got a lecture on their logistics from import to delivery.

Brandsmart USA shopping experience is the worst I have seen in years.I would not recommend anyone to shop there.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery and customer service.

Had an Experience with Brandsmart Usa?

Comments