1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased an electric lift chair for my wheelchair bound husband in July 2016.Since then the chair has quit working twice and all 3 components have replaced each time with the last replacement being July 2017.

The chair worked for about an hour after the repairman left and then my husband got stuck in a reclined position when the chair quit going back down from a reclined position. He had an emergency bathroom situation and had to be PULLED out of the chair (from the reclining position), needless to say he didn't make it to the bathroom in time!!!!!!!!!!! He has been confined to his wheelchair now for over 2 months......when I spoke w/ Mega Motion about just sending out a new chair I was told a technician would have to come back out to see if the chair can be fixed. WHAT...you've already replaced ALL THE PARTS TWICE, look at how much you've already spent on parts, labor, etc.

And yes I have had several discussions with BJ (the manager at the Stockbridge store) who has tried to help and with Mega Motion. All of my applicances, furniture and car stereo equipment are from Brandsmart but that trend ends today!!! Time to contact the consumer guys at the local Atlanta T.V.

stations.The picture is the position it got stuck in to begin with (the original problem).

Review about: Recliner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Non existent customer service and returns dept, Disapointed, Worst customer service i have ever had.

Had an Experience with Brandsmart Usa?

Comments