1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 20, 2018

On November 27Th finally my console loveseat was delivered. The Doraville furniture manager promised me a compensation for all my inconvenients, Guess what?

I don't received anything. I could not contact that manager then some guy in Brandsmart Facebook page told me that he would help me with that but he never answer me again.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2018

I bought a reclining sofa with a console loveseat and a Samsung TV on 10/27/2018 and on 10/30/2018 was delivered to me but I didn't receive the loveseat. I called several times to the store and the costumer service people transfer my call to the store but nobody took the calls.

I write a private message on Facebook and somebody help me with this. the person told me: "I did get a hold of TJ the furniture manager at the store location. He is watching this order for you. As soon as the item comes in stock to his main warehouse he will schedule the delivery of your loveseat."

Later somebody called me and told me the same and told me too that i don't needed to call again...

three weeks later I'm still waiting. I think Wtf that it's enough.

I think that is time to start a return and somebody come and remove the sofa that was delivered to me. I'm going to buy them on another store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brandsmart Usa Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Very poor customer service and delivery service. Brandsmart does not value the customer.