4 WEEKS THE WASHER WAS BROKEN WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY AND I AM ABOUT TO SCREAM IS A PROBLEM OR ANOTHER BUT IT DOES NOT MEET ANYTHING THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT OF YOU SHOULD CLOSE IT AND DO NOT OFFER THAT GUARANTEE NOW THAT THEY DO NOT MEET AND PUT COMPLAINT ATTENTION TO THE CONSUMER AND MAKING A LETTER TO THE GOVERNMENT OF FLORIDA SO THAT IT DOES NOT ALLOW TO GIVE THAT SERVICE SO LITTLE AND COSTLY IN ADDITION.

4 WEEKS AGO AND THEY HAVE NOT MADE THE MOST MINIMUM EFFORT TO HELP THEY SHOULD CLOSE THIS DEPARTMENT. BUYING THIS EXTENDED GUARANTEE DOES NOT HELP ANYTHING IF CONSUMERS DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ONE FROM. IT DOES NOT HAVE WORK SEEMS THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT

Product or Service Mentioned: Brandsmart Usa Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I have the same issue with Brandsmart. I bought a washer and a dryer but the dryer stop working and it has been the second tech who came home and they did not fix it.

these unprofessional people And careless. They have me wating for more than a month already for the dryer to be fix. I paid for an extended warranty with Bransmart. I am sick of them.

I need help.

Can anybody take these some place bigger so these people can not longer do these with the cosumers? Thanks for reading and understand my situation.