I went to Brandsmart a few years ago, August 2007 to purchase a TV for my boyfriend. I purchased a 42" Phillips plasma. It was an open-box item so it was cheaper than the others. I also bought a stand and a 5-year extended warranty, bringing my purchase to about $1100. The TV had been fine, and we were actually suprised at how long it lasted, considering it was an open-box item. But in August 2010, the TV died. We had moved out of state over the years, which meant we couldn't just go to the store. We followed the proper instructions for redeeming the warranty out of state. A local repair service contracted with the warranty company came and took the TV to see if it would be repaired. When they concluded that they would not repair it, we were told the TV would be replaced with a 42" LG plasma.

First, we were told somebody would contact us to get the shipping information, and they never did. After contacting them a week later, my boyfriend was told they were going to mail him a gift card and he was to purchase the new TV online. He never received the gift card. He then called and spoke with a supervisor about the process taking too long and he wasn't willing to pay for shipping on an item that has a warranty. The supervisor agreed and said she would take care of it right away and he shuold have the TV within a week. Yesterday marked that "week". He has been without the TV for over a month. And when he called them today to find out if it has even been shipped, he was told they're going to try to find him a tracking number and call him back.

This has gotten out of hand.

Review about: Brandsmart Usa Tv Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

#193334

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.

Here is my direct line 954-797-4030,

or via my email address: eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

It would truly be my pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,