I visited the Brandsmart in Miami last night and was extremely dissatisfied with the service I received!!The manager Kanny was very rude and disrespectful to myself and my husband.

We were looking to purchase an electric range because ours had just went out and we are expecting guests for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We didn't have a great deal of money to spend and found a floor sample that was the right price. However, the tag indicated that the floor sample had a dent on the side of the range, which was okay. But upon further inspection, we noticed that the range had significantly more damage than was previously indicated.

We asked the salesperson to see if the price could be lowered due to it having more damage. She asked the manager Kanny who made us wait while she picked up the phone to talk to another customer. SHe didn't even bother to get off the phone, she pointed to the tag from the range and said "that is the price." I tried to explain that the range had more damage than was indicated when she very rudely said "well ma'am, that is the price, you can either pay it or go somewhere else!" She never came to even look at the range or anything. SHe continued on her phone call.

I have been a dedicated Brandsmart shopper for many years and have made all my major appliance and electronic purchases from Brandsmart, but I am very dissatisfied with the service I received. I will be going to HH Gregg or somewhere else from now on. I Will also tell all of my family and friends to do the same. I asked the salesperson for the name of the store manager and this same person (Kanny) yelled at me and said "I Am the manager!!" I said "I want to speak to someone above you!!" to be told to go to customer service.

She then began to speak Spanish loudly to the other salesgirl in the presence of other customers. I feel that she was speaking about myself and my husband, since we don't speak Spanish!

She could have said what she needed to say in English so we could understand, but she didn't.We were very disrespected!

Review about: Brandsmart Usa Manager.

Had an Experience with Brandsmart Usa?

Comments

#572094

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems, questions, and or concerns, please direct these inquiries to my personal attention.

Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or nationwide 1-800-432-8579, ext. 4030.

Here is my email address eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

It would truly be “my pleasure” to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,