Ease of Use
Style and Design

I spent money for a tv a Sony Bravia and I get home and the tv is broken ! After your employee dropped it on the dolly and stuffed it into the car.

I get home have two people carry the tv to my home open my tv on my memeory foam mattress set up the stand place it on my table and plug it in and whoa and behold the screen is damaged. I would’ve returned it back the same night but to my knowledge they were already closed. We go the next day and I find it funny how the receipt said all returns have to be approved by a manager yet I watched three people have returns without a manager. So the manager comes up no introduction he doesn’t have on a name tag either.

His words as he’s walking to meet me is “ you guys never have good news for me and rolls his eyes.” His body language was already uninviting he looked like he didn’t want to be there and his attitude confirmed it. Looks at the receipt and says there’s nothing he can do because it’s a fragile tv and I don’t even have a cracked screen warranty. I bought a tv for damn near 800 dollars I would’ve bought the warranty if it was offered it wasn’t I would’ve opted for delivery but they said carry out only . I expressed that to him and he said well I can’t help you regardless .

He didn’t pack back up the tv nor did he give me back the receipt. Now my tv is there and you’re going to get credited for it and damage it out while I’m out of 800 dollars. I know three people employees by this company and they all said he could’ve given us another tv. I showed the picture to a previous manager at your company and he said that this damnge came from the loading dock.

I have never experienced such horrible customer service in all my life. I would never purchase anything from your company again. If I was offered a cracked screen warranty I would’ve bought it it only makes sense based on the price I paid for the tv. Your employees clearly aren’t trained in the basics and because of that I had to endure that unacceptable behavior and that’s by a so called manager.

Clearly you guys need to train your sales employees better your register employees better and as a manager he had no compassion and no emphaty. And the sale person is still going to get commission off of me !

Highly unacceptable. This wouldn’t have happened at Best Buy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments